About this Page
This form is intended for use by intellectual property rights owners and their agents to notify NuVista Ventures (“NuVista”) of alleged intellectual property infringements such as copyright and trademark concerns. If you are not an intellectual property rights owner or their agent, NuVista will not be able to process complaints submitted through this form. Please report your concerns to NuVista through the appropriate venue:
- Sellers may use this form to report inappropriate listings, other sellers, policy violations, etc.
- Buyers may use this form to report problems with orders, seller policy violations, etc.
We Do Not Enforce
Detail Page Ownership and Image Restrictions:
When a detail page is created, it becomes a permanent catalog page on RMBNaturals.com that will remain even if the inventory sells out. Additionally, when a third party adds a copyrighted image to a detail page, they grant NuVista and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to exercise all rights of publicity over the material.
If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form below.
Exclusive or Selective Distribution:
NuVista respects a manufacturer’s right to enter into exclusive distribution agreements for its products. However, violations of such agreements do not constitute intellectual property rights infringement. As the enforcement of these agreements is a matter between the manufacturer and the retailers, it would not be appropriate for NuVista to assist in enforcement activities.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your complaint using our online form. We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement.
If you prefer to submit a report in writing, please provide us with this information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
NuVista’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Attn: Legal Department
2123 Pioneer Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying NuVista that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Allegation of Infringement Form
Your Contact Details
This is the contact NuVista will use.
“I have a good faith belief that the content(s) described above violate(s) my rights described above or those held by the rights owner, and that the use of such content(s) is contrary to law.”
“I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this notification is correct and accurate and that I am the owner or agent of the owner of the rights described above.”
I have read and accept the statements above.
Type the characters you see in this image
Try a different image.